Booking Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all members of the party on whose behalf the booking is made.
1. BOOKING Bookings should be made direct to Fishing Breaks Limited, or via an Agent, by email, internet, in writing or by telephone.
2. PAYMENT Unless otherwise specified on the Confirmation Invoice payment should be made in full at the time of booking.
3. CONFIRMATION INVOICE When we receive your reservation we will issue a Confirmation Invoice. Check the details & raise any queries immediately.
4. PRICES We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time before you book. Once you have booked, the price of your trip is fully guaranteed and will not change.
5. WEBSITE AND BROCHURE DETAILS Every care is taken when compiling brochure and promotional material to ensure the information is correct. However, we are unable to accept liability when circumstances beyond our control result in the facilities described being altered or withdrawn.
6. CANCELLATION BY YOU In the event of cancellation by you, for whatever reason, the following scale of charges is payable: - Prior to 120 days 50% of total cost. 119-0 days 100% of total cost.
6a. RE-SALES In the event of 6. Fishing Breaks will without obligation endeavour to resell the booking. In the event of a full or partial resale the following scale of charges will apply: - Take a credit to be used within 12 months of the date of the re-sale. If the credit is not used within that period it expires. If you elect to take a refund instead there will be an administration fee of £30 or 25% of the value of the resale whichever is the greater.
7. GIFT VOUCHERS These are non refundable and non transferable.
7b. CANCELLATION OF GIFT VOUCHERS The original purchaser may cancel a voucher for a full refund within 14 days of purchase.
8. CANCELLATION BY FISHING BREAKS LIMITED Fishing Breaks Limited reserves the right to cancel your booking in which case we will offer an alternative booking of equivalent standard or a full refund.
9. ALTERATIONS TO CONFIRMED BOOKINGS If you decide to change any part of your booking after these have been confirmed by our Confirmation Invoice up to 120 days prior to arrival we will try to assist at an administration charge of £30 per alteration plus any additional costs incurred. Changes or alterations within 120 days of arrival will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation charges will apply.
10. CURTAILMENTS & LIABILITY Neither Fishing Breaks Limited nor any person assisting it shall be liable for the consequences of delays or restrictions from adverse weather, obstructions, repairs or damage to navigational works, flooding, shortage of water, health risks, pandemics, impositions of sanctions or other Government action or any other similar events, industrial action, fuel-rationing, shortages of or non-availability of fuel or any other cause and reserve the right to restrict the activity if unusual or hazardous conditions prevail. Neither Fishing Breaks Limited nor any person or company assisting or collaborating with it shall be liable for death, personal injury or illness.
11. GOODS SOLD BY FISHING BREAKS Risk in the goods will pass to you on delivery. Ownership of the goods supplied shall remain vested in Fishing Breaks Limited and shall not pass to you until payment in full for all such items has been made. 12. Your contract with Fishing Breaks Limited is governed by English Law and any dispute is to be settled in the English Courts.